Thursday 16 August 2012

The Number 11

Image obtained from vinylcreation.org


I am pretty sure that each and every one of us has a lucky number; but have you considered what your unlucky number is? I have and this number in particular is the number 11. Do not ask me how I came across this realisation. 

When the time reads eleven past/ eleven to, I feel stirred up. When the date reads the 11th, I am paranoid the whole day. Worst of all is when it is the 11th month (November); I would go into a state of panic for 30 days in a row. 

Some may say I have experienced something terrible-happening around the number 11- in one of my past lives. Maybe it is the duplication of the number one that freaks me out? Who knows! Come to think of it, what is your most unlucky number? Comment a post and let me know!

Image obtained from wikimedia.org/

2 comments:

  1. I don't have an unlucky number come to thik of it, only lucky numbers with my BESTESTEST being the No.15

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lucky numbers are 3, 5 and 7. Whoop WHOOP! BUT number 11 freaks me out! (Goosebumps)

    ReplyDelete