Thursday 15 March 2012

WHAT HAPPENS to your SOUL when you BECOME a ZOMBIE?


Has this question ever crossed your mind? I am not referring to Michael Jacksons hit single “Thriller” but rather to a Zombie Apocalypse. Imagine that just for a few seconds...

You run as hell to stay away from these flesh eating mutants. Self defence? Well, you can’t exactly shoot them- they are already dead! Apparently decapitation does the trick. This could be very dodgy.

Decapitation leads to a close encounter with one of these creatures. One bite and you’re hooked! This comes back to my “research” question: What happens to your soul? Your body is the vessel carrying your soul, right? Your body gets infected, but does your soul get infected too? Does your soul die or leave your body? What happens if a close friend/family member gets infected? Will you have the will to decapitate them?    

Answers are appreciated. Help me with my dilemma and leave a comment...or two. 


http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/341/b/c/plants_vs_zombies_by_katkat6235-d34gdz8.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I swear, you are THEEE most creative mind I've come across in a very very long time. I've never thought of it before because I'm of the rational kind..but if you were a zomnbie, i'll blow your brains out with a 45 caliber.PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you enjoyed it!

    You are definitely prepared for a Zombie Apocalypse!

    ReplyDelete