Friday 30 March 2012

Catfish

http://thefilminformant.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Catfish-Poster-1.jpg



I watched a featured documentary titled Catfish and my jaw has been hanging on the floor for weeks! To cure my ‘jaw dropping illness’, I decided to blog about it. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT! Why? Social Media is taking a huge chunk out of our lives, thus it is a MUST SEE!

Nev, a 24-year-old photographer meets a little girl, Abby, on Facebook. She is a big fan of his photography and paints his pictures on a daily basis. Nev gets so involved with Abby that he later forms close bonds with Abby’s family. His brothers decide to make a documentary of their friendship, although the plot thickens...are these people real or imaginary?

I don’t want to give the story away-but just watch it and join the discussion! It will make you think. Who knows, maybe I’m not real. Maybe this documentary is not real either... 


http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/Catfish_movie_poster.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment