Thursday 23 February 2012

Zealous Zantic Frantic


http://www.v3wall.com/wallpaper/1024_768/1002/1024_768_20100223124519201192.jpg


Zealous is a synonym for passion! Zealous Zantic Frantic translates to what I am absolutely passionate about: DANCING! If only I could put you (yes you, the reader) in my dancing shoes to experience this mind blowing experience. All I can do is to try and describe this magnificent feeling of power.

The mere existence of human beings survives on two things: stories and emotion. A good story stirs your heart strings which in turn makes you react. Reaction is based on emotion. With that said and done, dancing combines these elements:

Story + Emotion= Living!   

With every step you take, inhaling the music, your body reacts to the rhythm. As a person, you project a very abstract story. Emotively you move, releasing the barriers from your eyes, your soul shines through. You feel ALIVE like nothing else matters. The notes are pushing and pulling you. In this space, you can defy gravity; you are led by pure adrenalin. As the music drifts away, a feeling of satisfaction slowly prickles your subconscious.

Dancing is something extremely important to me.  Expressing myself on a spiritual, intellectual, psychological and physical level all at once; is absolutely incredible. 

Dancing defines who I am, ZELOUS ZANTIC FRANTIC!     






3 comments:

  1. Do you watch Glee? this posts reminds me when the Glee cast dances to a rendition of a mash-up of thriller and Off with their heads. If you haven't seen it then please Youtube it because it is fantastic. Has that vibrant passion to performance which your post reminds me of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOP WHOOp! Let me check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! I also want to be in Glee!

    ReplyDelete