Friday 9 November 2012

Top Twenty Series: 1#

Image obtained from thissongslaps.com


Within my personal countdown of my favourite Top Twenty Series of all time, The Walking Dead has earned first place. Frank Darabont have created three seasons (2010-) so far and wow- it keeps you on the edge of your seat!

Classy script, beautifully and cleverly constructed. My favourite element of this series is the sense of realism. This series makes my imagination run wild! Time and time again I wonder what I should do if I was stuck in such a situation. Yes yes yes- it is only a story...but imagine due to bio-weaponry experiments at the hand of a ringleader abusing his/hers/its power...

Have it ever crossed your mind: things to do during a zombie apocalypse?


PS. Please note that this is a reflective piece and not an accurate representation.

Additional information gathered: www.imdb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment